Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 am

Is Eyeball Kid okay
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby loaf angel » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:10 am

surrounded by varying degrees of MAGA shit today. at one point someone turned to me and asked if was a liberal - i smirked and shrugged. the small crowd laughed and tried to pry, all i said was "spending the last few hours with you people would radicalize anyone" and they thought that was hysterical.
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron

loaf angel

Postby Eyeball Kid » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:15 am

lordofdiapers wrote:Is Eyeball Kid okay

Yeah I'm all right

Eyeball Kid

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....